Growth Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Yumwoof is bringing dog food to the 21st centery with our soft and chewy Perfect Kibble made with 14 superfood ingredients.
Join us as we help improve dogs' lives across America and donate a portion of our proceeds to no-kill animal shelters.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage day-to-day operation and optimization of Yumwoof's direct-response marketing program across paid social, search, retargeting, affiliate, and influencer marketing.
- Your focus will be on acquisition marketing, but the right candidate can also tackle retention.
- Developing and scale new channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition
- Optimize existing channel growth.
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance (be willing to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves).
- Build various overarching models that ensure we’re running a tight business (LTV and attribution).
- Innovate across the broader Yumwoof marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g. holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities).
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, with a deep focus on acquisition across all major paid channels.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental