Influencer & Partnerships Manager APPLY NOW
Yumwoof is bringing dog food to the 21st centery with our soft and chewy Perfect Kibble made with 14 superfood ingredients.
Join us as we help improve dogs' lives across America and donate a portion of our proceeds to no-kill animal shelters.
As Influencer & Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Spearhead all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, partnerships, influencers, youtube, podcast, and more.
- Your focus will be direct-response first, and brand-building second.
- Source and vet new opportunities, lock them in, scale them, and manage the ongoing relationships.
- Innovate across the broader Yumwoof marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g. holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities).
- 2+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental