Retention Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Yumwoof is bringing dog food to the 21st centery with our soft and chewy Perfect Kibble made with 14 superfood ingredients.
Join us as we help improve dogs' lives across America and donate a portion of our proceeds to no-kill animal shelters.
We're looking for a digital marketing guru to lead all retention efforts:
- Own email marketing, SMS, referral, subscription, and loyalty.
- Own applicable metrics such as LTV, LTR, and repurchase rate.
- Improve and optimize our subscription program.
- Build out new email flows, optimize existing flows, create campaigns, map out launch strategies.
- Lead effort to introduce SMS as a new channel.
- Build our referral program from the ground up.
- Contribute to marketing in general with ideas gleaned from retention.
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on retention and lifecycle.
- Experience with Klaviyo for email marketing is a plus.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental